Some things you should know:
The centre address and phone number
Your teacher’s email address
What you must bring to every lesson:
- a pen, a pencil, and a rubber
- a dictionary
- your handouts and notes from the previous lessons
- reading material (anything in English that you enjoy or need to read)
You must keep your handouts and notes organised so you can find them quickly. Therefore you need:
- a folder (sometimes called a ring binder)
- clear plastic pockets or a hole-punch to keep handouts organised in your folder
- lined paper for notes/exercises (I recommend ‘loose-leaf’ paper because you can put your notes next to relevant handouts in your folder).
- If you can’t attend the next lesson, you must tell your teacher in advance. (Email him, phone reception, or contact your buddy.)
- Try not to be late. Let you teacher know if you’re going to be late.